State of the property market in quarter 1 of 2021
The following are significant findings or conclusions made in this issue of Rode’s Report:
• Capitalization rates of industrial and retail property improve
• Listed property prices continue to recover
• The wilting office market
• Ghost buildings spook office market
• Industrial market the cream of the crop
• Stand values decline again
• Flat vacancies may have peaked for now
• House prices continue to shine
Read more: State_of_prop_market_2021_1
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our free newsletter, the "Rode Review"