The SA economy and real estate
PEERING INTO THE FUTURE
A 3-part online series brought to you by
Real Estate Investor (REI) and Rode & Associates
Rode & Associates and Real Estate Investor (REI) are hosting in October and November 2020 their first joint live virtual property conference in a 3-part series. Rode & Associates (in conjunction with REI more recently) have since 1989 hosted live (annual) property conferences in every major SA city.
Co-host Erwin Rode, CEO of Rode & Associates, a 32-year old firm specializing in real estate economics, property valuations, property research, town planning and consulting, will discuss and interpret for delegates its latest research. Leading economists will likewise discuss future prospects for the economy and investments. The line-up of speakers will also include leading commercial and residential real estate experts.
Neale Petersen, founder & editor-in-chief of REI, a 13-year real estate magazine, events and owner of digital resource platform, will be the moderator for the conference.
You will learn and acquire:
• How to navigate the markets post Covid-19
• Insights from leaders on economic and property market data
• Latest Rode research on the state of the SA property market
• How the property sectors compare
• Capitalization rates, rental levels and expected yields
• Predictions for the future of the SA real estate markets
• Network with delegates and professionals in a virtual breakaway room via video interactions
• Opportunity to interact with keynote speakers and ask speaker questions
• Share your opinions in our polls and surveys
The virtual property conference will be held LIVE on the following dates:
Part 1: Tuesday | 20 OCTOBER 2020 | 10h00 – 13h00 (SA time)
Part 2: Tuesday | 3 NOVEMBER 2020 | 10h00 – 13h00 (SA time)
Part 3: Tuesday | 17 NOVEMBER 2020 | 10h00 – 13h00 (SA time)
REGISTRATION & COSTS PER DELEGATE:
R150 for attending one conference
R350 for attending all three conference series
Click here to make your booking now to receive your link for the event/s
Contact Lynette Smit on 021 946 2480 / 082 323 5799 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our free newsletter, the "Rode Review"