State of the property market in quarter 2 of 2020
The following are significant findings or conclusions made in this issue of Rode’s Report:
• Listed property distributions drying up
• Office market to feel the pain in coming quarters
• Industrial rental growth slows further
• Flat rentals and house prices continue to weaken
• Capitalization rates moving up
• Building activity in the doldrums
• Common mistakes with discount rates
Read more: StateOfThePropMarket_2020_2
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our free newsletter, the "Rode Review"