State of the property market in quarter 4 of 2020
The following are significant findings or conclusions made in this issue of Rode’s Report:
• Office rentals pulled down by growing vacancies
• Industrial market proves its mettle
• Flat vacancies rise even further
• Stronger nominal house price performance continues
• Listed property prices bounce back from low levels
• Capitalization rates stabilize after dreadful period
Read more: StateOfThePropMarket_2020_4
Want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our free newsletter, the "Rode Review"